Inspiration. Education. Celebration.
GRAYPOINT VENTURES is a Franchise Development Group bringing fresh, innovative and demand-driven concepts to the marketplace. We leverage over 20 years of industry experience to help people choose the right franchise opportunity and achieve financial independence.
We take a pragmatic approach to get a deep understanding of who you are, what you like, and where you want to go in life. We can move fast during this process, but not too fast.
During our initial call the goal is to get an understanding of why you're considering business ownership and if it's the right fit for you and your family. Not everyone is suited for entrepreneurship and we want to make sure you are.
- Getting to know one another
- Understanding your goals
- Understanding our process
Self Assessment Review
After we've both established you're a good fit for business ownership, we'll have you complete a self assessment to understand who you are, where you are, and where you want to go.
- Investment range
- Core competencies
- Passions & interests
- The life you live now
- The life you want to live tomorrow
Education is a vital component in life and business. We want you to have a deep understanding of the franchise industry, how it works, and to make it work for you.
- Funding options
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Questions to ask yourself
- Questions to ask the Franchisor
- What to expect from the Franchisor
Now that we've gotten the dirty work out of the way, it's time to explore a handful of franchise concepts that match your profile.
- Overview of franchise concepts
- Select 2 or 3 to speak with (remember that by speaking with the Franchisor, you're not obligating yourself to anything other than learning...plus we're there by your side)
During franchise discovery, we'll dive into the franchise concepts and conduct due diligence.
- Speak with other franchisees
- Review FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Onsite visit with the Franchisor (Discovery Day)
- Validating franchise concepts with outsiders (CPA's, attorneys, etc.)
Congratulations! You're now on your way to financial independence.
- Selection of franchise
- Finalize funding
- Execute on legal documents
- Get your game face on